1) She is eating ice-cream now.
2) She never eats ice-cream in winter.
3) She ate ice-cream yesterday.
4) She will eat ice-cream in summer.
to catch, caught
1) My grandfather is catching fish now.
2) My grandfather catches fish every Sunday.
3) My grandfather caught fish last Sunday.
4) My grandfather will catch fish the next Sunday.
1) I am watching film at the moment.
2) I watch film every evening.
3)I watched film yesterday.
4) I shall watch film tomorrow.
1) My mother is going to shopping now.
2) My mother goes to shopping every day.
3) My mother went to shopping yesterday.
4) My mother will go to shopping tomorrow.
1) He is helping his father at the moment.
2) He always helps his father.
3) He helped his father yesterday.
4) He will help his father tomorrow.