- Tina is my sister
- He’s got five boxes
- There are two men in the garden.
- That skirt is hers.
- Is there any cola left?
- My brother is tall.
- This is Sue’s bike.
- That is your pen.
- These are our bags.
- This is Bob’s train.
- There aren’t any plates on the table.
1. The children are playing outside now.
2. He sometimes goes to the cinema.
3. I read the newspaper every morning.
4. I am eating my dinner now.
5. She usually reads a book before she goes to bed.
6. He writes an email to his friend every night.